• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Easier Than Shooting Fish In a Barrel

Don't be silly. Have you ever seen Calbert Cheaney, Scott May, Quinn Buckner, Bobby Wilkerson, Landon Turner, Darryl Thomas, Isiah Thomas, Mike Woodson, Keith Smart, Dean Garrett, Jay Edwards, Lyndon Jones, Jamaal Meeks, Greg Graham, Alan Henderson, Charlie Miller, Andrae Patterson or A J Guyton? If not, let me clue in.....none of those guys are white.

I bet those guys played the game the right way.

I do have to say that I blocked rubbins for the same reason BKF did. Not just about junior but the whole Hops/carrots thing where it was all he posted about for six months brought down my ignore button. I only have four people on ignore and I think rubbins is off now though. WTG bro!

People who block robins are weird. Dude is pretty entertaining.

I don't put people on ignore for anything they say about me in a post...no matter what it is. There are really only three ways to make it. (Well, four, if you count the special category for RubbinsRacin....saying the same stupid shit about Junior being "old school" over & over & over again, with about ten exclamation marks in every post.)

1) Negrep. (Except for townie, since he has a Fantrax team. He likes to negrep me on occasion, but he has a "Fantrax exemption".) Negreps are silly. If you don't like a post that someone makes, simply post a response saying why. I never did many negreps from the beginning, and about two years ago, I decided to stop altogether. Even if I completely disagree with a post and want to tell the poster that privately, I do it in a posrep mode, rather than negrep. One of the mods listed posters with the most negreps and negreps compared to posreps some time back...I think it was LK, maybe....and I had something like a 15 to 1 ratio of pospreps to negreps. That percentage has been 100% posreps for a long time now.

2) Quoting a poster whom I have on ignore in a thread in which I am posting.

3) Posting non-sports related posts on the Fantrax thread for the sole purpose of stirring up something. The Fantrax thread is a sanctuary from all the bickering that goes on in all the other threads. for example, no matter what arguments I may have gotten into with, say, townie, in other threads, I never carry it over into the Fantrax thread. It's nice to have at least one thread where everyone isn't bitching at each other and the conversation is focused & civil.

this is the dumbest set of criteria i have seen ever.

Indiana also grows some pretty good popcorn!

Yeah, I grew up in Indiana and did a couple tours of duty in Orval Redenbacher's army detasseling corn. What a shit job that was! Probably worse than bkf's Vietnam experience. Super hot and the corn rows were above your head. Bad ass corn bugs that would take a hunk out of you. Orval also had guys they called "pushers" who kept you going along with evaluating. Maybe the worst job of my life at 13 years old.

Yeah, I grew up in Indiana and did a couple tours of duty in Orval Redenbacher's army detasseling corn. What a shit job that was! Probably worse than bkf's Vietnam experience. Super hot and the corn rows were above your head. Bad ass corn bugs that would take a hunk out of you. Orval also had guys they called "pushers" who kept you going along with evaluating. Maybe the worst job of my life at 13 years old.

whoa never seen you post outside of Fantrax

whoa never seen you post outside of Fantrax

I try not to for my own well being. I also told the Fantrax troll I wouldn't post anywhere else if he would just go away. But hey, being a liar is just a misdemeanor on these boards. :)

uh oh I think aceeight will now be ignored as he quoted me. sorry, man.

uh oh I think aceeight will now be ignored as he quoted me. sorry, man.

nope fantrax exception

just like me

i can quote any of you fuckers on this thread and never go on ignore

FANTRAX 4EVER

NC has produced a ton of talent lately. I believe they have had at least one burger boy since '08 or '09.

The fuck? I almost never even post. Sweet list there. Can we put him out to pasture or what?

No I was saying bkf would put you on ignore for quoting someone he ignores (me). But I guess you're excluded.

Indiana is the greatest basketball state in the nation....and not just because of Bob Knight.

NC has produced a ton of talent lately. I believe they have had at least one burger boy since '08 or '09.

And the state of North Carolina has won 7 national championships since the state of Indiana has last won one.

Who gives a crap how many yokels go to a domed stadium to watch a high school basketball game?

oh i might sign up for fantrax just to test the absolute limits

Back