• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EatLeadCommie Hearts Nickelback

I had Slayer on and my coworker came in and asked me if it was Nickelback. I still have not forgiven her.

Not surprising. Did you expect a woman to know who Slayer is? Outside of Raining Blood, I couldn't name a Slayer song.

Nickelback is one of the few bands that'll get me to change the radio. Terrible.

Nickelback's Rockstar is an INCREDIBLE stripclub song. It has really no place anywhere else in society though.

I think its much more appaling to discuss Saneff's professed love of Alter Bridge.

First of all Nickelback = strip club music, strip clubs = awesome, ergo Nickelback = awesome.

How genius is this:

I like your pants around your feet
I like the dirt that's on your knees
And I like the way you still say please
While you're looking up at me

All you emo-loving homos should stick to playing message board Sheep while listening to that Rebecca Black crap. The guys from Nickelback have done more lines and pounded more box than everyone combined on these lame ass boards.

First of all Nickelback = strip club music, strip clubs = awesome, ergo Nickelback = awesome.

How genius is this:

I like your pants around your feet
I like the dirt that's on your knees
And I like the way you still say please
While you're looking up at me

All you emo-loving homos should stick to playing message board Sheep while listening to that Rebecca Black crap. The guys from Nickelback have done more lines and pounded more box than everyone combined on these lame ass boards.

Epic.

Wasn't there a guy on the old boards that said Nickelback was the best concert he'd ever been to? RChildress something, maybe?

Nickelback is awful. However, Something In Your Mouth is a great titty dancer song (Rock Star blows on every level).

How anybody could confuse Slayer with Nickelback is beyond me. They should be shot for such blasphemy. Of course, where do you work that you could play Slayer?

This thread needs some more youtube embeds. C'mon guys.

MY FAVORITE:

another classic:

Back