• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ed Hardin

OB has to take:
*Highest-ranked available ACC team
*Highest-ranked available Big Ten/SEC/Notre Dame team

Can avoid regular-season repeat matchups, and there are minimum amounts of times they have to take Big Ten/SEC/Notre Dame. But that's over the life of 12 years, nowhere near up against those at the moment

If it’s Wake vs. Georgia, it’s still going to be too hot for Biff to wear a Wake shirt under his UGA just in case we pull of an upset.

If Wake wins, Biff will disappear for a while.

If UGA wins, Biff will have to fake remorse. I don’t know which is worse.

If Wake wins, Biff will disappear for a while.

If UGA wins, Biff will have to fake remorse. I don’t know which is worse.

"Congrats you won your super bowl... we play teams like Wake in the SEC all the time and usually beat them"

I’m out of the country that week.

Wow. A Dawgs fan scheduling an international trip during New Year’s. That shows a lack of confidence right there.

Or maybe he booked a return flight to New Orleans.

Wow. A Dawgs fan scheduling an international trip during New Year’s. That shows a lack of confidence right there.

Or maybe he booked a return flight to New Orleans.

TV is a worldwide thing.

I don’t know if it was scheme or their defense, but I think we only had one catch in the middle of the field. Everything was on the outside. Missing Hinton definitely hurt there.

AIR, we have a pretty good TE who can catch passes, yes ?

ECU now has openings in some future years. Their series with VT has essentially been terminated over last year's hurricane kerfuffle.

ECU now has openings in some future years. Their series with VT has essentially been terminated over last year's hurricane kerfuffle.

I can't think of a NC team that I would rather play less than I would ECU.

If we're going to play G5 teams and especially if we're going to play home and home series against G5 teams, the should be east of the Mississippi and preferably located near much of the fanbase. App, ECU, ODU, and Coastal are good picks unless we want to look to AAC teams.

WF's OOC schedule is pretty booked up through the 2026 season.

Currently, WF only has the following openings from 2020 through 2026:

- 2021: one opening (already scheduled: ODU, @UNC and @ Army -- will likely play a home game against a FCS school)
- 2024: two openings (already scheduled: Ole Miss and @Army -- one will be a FCS school; the other could be almost anything)

Future schedules between now and 2026

2020:
@ODU
App
Villanova
Notre Dame (in CLT)

2021:
ODU
@UNC
@Army

2022:
VMI
@Vandy
Liberty
Army

2023:
Elon
Vandy
AF
@ND

2024:
Ole Miss
@Army

2025:
@Liberty
WCU
@Ole Miss
Army

2026:
Liberty
@Purdue
N Illinois
@ Army

Not huge fan of playing Army 5 times. WF does have games scheduled against ECU in 2027 and 2028.

We'll have another opening in 2023 once the Air Force game gets kicked into the future again for the tenth time.

The 26 game against N Illinois has been rescheduled too a few times I think.

So, other than 2024, there is no spot for UNC if the ACC doesn't schedule them v Wake? Liberty? No thanks. VMI? Waste of time.

Good grief we play Army a shit ton. I don't get it since you don't see their offense anywhere else now that Ga Tech got rid of Johnson.

Do like playing Vandy, Ole Miss, ODU, Purdue.

We play UNC in conf in 2022 at home, then won't be scheduled to play them again for a while.

Kinda random we stumbled upon the likes of Ole Miss and Purdue as scheduling partners, guess we were happy enough with how those series worked out the first time. Coulda gone 4-0 against them the first time through if not for the shotgun draw that exposed Lobo to the world

We didn't cancel the Army series in protest of their part in the Wakeyleaks scandal?

Back