• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Eight Best Beer Towns in America

Phillies are you old enough to remember the Fab Four of Philly beers?

Schmidt's
Ortlieb's
Ballentine
Valley Forge

Not having St. Louis on there is silly. That whole city revolves around beer, and not just A-B. They have some great beer events and festivals for all the craft breweries in the city and region.

Phillies are you old enough to remember the Fab Four of Philly beers?

Schmidt's
Ortlieb's
Ballentine
Valley Forge

flipadelphia.gif

Oregon represent!

Chicago and the A deserve Hon Mention.

I'd put Denver #1

With the addition of New Belgium and Sierra Nevada in the next couple of years I feel certain that Asheville will climb higher on that list in years to come.

With the addition of New Belgium and Sierra Nevada in the next couple of years I feel certain that Asheville will climb higher on that list in years to come.

Hell, they've won the Beer City, USA title the last three years without all of those there yet (tied with Grand Rapids last year though).

What are the good breweries in San Francisco that would warrant them being above San Diego or Denver?

speaking of sierra nevada...anybody had their mustards? they were one of the sponsors of a race that dhtoy and i ran recently, and the stout mustard was part of dhtoy's prize winnings. it is unbelievably delicious. i was pulling random crap out of the fridge just so i had something to put the mustard on. highly recommend.

eta: link http://www.sierranevadagiftshop.com/sierra-nevada-mustard-gift-pack.html

Back