• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Elon at WF Noon September 21 Fox Sports Net

I have 4 tickets in section 16 available and FREE to a good DEACON home. PM if interested. First come first serve. I can meet you at the stadium before the game. Family isn't going.

Here's hoping we play our most efficient and complete game of the season regardless of the opponent and how many of our 2nd and 3rd stringers play. This is game 4. We need to start earning the confidence of the pollsters and fans that we are who we think we are. As we move into the Duke's, Syracuse's, BC's, Louisville's, NC Stae's and FSU's on the schedule we need to be prepared and focused to play the games at our best. That's the only way to determine if we're a good team this season. based on what we've seen from those team's we could definitely beat them all. If we play well. Clemson's gonna be a loss. But the way our schedule opponents are shaping up we "could " run the table on everybody but Clemson which would be remarkable. Personally , what we've done so far doesn't give high confidence because we haven't played a consistent four qtrs against anyone, and let weaker teams back into the games in certain instances. You can't do tht in any power 5 league and expect to win all the time. I'd love to see us come out smoking hot, overcome weakness and error and see what our best performances can win these games. Good luck to us. Send a message to ourselves and everybody watchin that we could be for real. For the next 8 game let's forget being LOWF and see what happens.

I just realized our first 3 games were against teams with blue uniforms, and we now start a series of 6 games against teams with red uniforms. We end the season with 2/3 games against orange teams. This is a sign of the end times.

And if UVA wins the Coastal we're back to blue again for the ACC Championship, followed by a likely red match-up in the 1st round of the playoff with UGA/AL/OK sitting out there.

I also thought Hinton was doing a good job before his hamstring tightness. When he gets back he has the shiftiness to be a very good punt returner.

With all of the tight hamstrings, sounds like our guys need to start doing some yoga.

With all of the tight hamstrings, sounds like our guys need to start doing some yoga.

I feel like Hinton has always had hammy issues. I’ve never had one myself, my old soccer coach used to have us spend more time stretching our hamstrings than anything else. I still do the same stretches to this day.

Conor said 28 in an article. Wouldn’t mess with that.

I’m hoping if we get a strong lead, Clawson puts Bowers and the backups in and keeps playing a normal game. I’d like to see guys like Jones and Perry catch a few passes. I’d like to see Roberson stay on the field with the second team as well.

Agree Ph. Let the second and third string QB's do something other than handoff. Hope we can pull Jamie halfway through Q3.

Back