• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EMERGENCY BACK UP Wake Forest vs #8 Louisville game thread

Fuck Leday. Fuck no talent Virginia Tech. Garbage team with lucky, flat foot shooting wings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And one of the Three Stooges with blood on his shirt.

Nope you are too stupid and senile to know what success is.

Having the best year we've had in seven years and making THe Dance when projected for 13th place finish isn't success.

Your mom shouldn't have done so many drugs when she was pregnant with you.

Having the best year we've had in seven years and making THe Dance when projected for 13th place finish isn't success.

3cfe64468e3a0a1b33cfd415b72b17fccde713d9fa37a0f551d7e121e423a918.jpg

I'm enjoying the thought of LeDay doing all that posing and scowling in the Ukrainian Super League or wherever the fuck else he ends up next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Leday has a long career averaging 3.7 points and 2.4 rebounds in Israel. Screaming a lot, fouling Collins on almost every possession, and generally looking like a larger, chubby, special-ed version of Seth Curry make me really despise him (as is apparently the consensus).

That must be what happened with you and honestly the drug exposure you suffered as a fetus explains a lot about your life-long mental defects.

You should seek professional help and start taking some drugs for your dementia. Actually for you a lobotomy would be best.

Last edited:
We will see these clowns again next year, minus 50 points tonight from their seniors ( I think Allen and Leday are on medicare already) and us only 10 from Arians, assuming, and I do, that Collins returns. Now hopefully Keyshawn is okay and not hurt too bad for next week :eek:hnoes:

Back