• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EMERGENCY BACK UP Wake Forest vs #8 Louisville game thread

In general, and today, we shoot way too many jump shots from just inside the three-point line

I mean when a ball is bouncing around off of people's legs on the floor you can't really say there is any skill involved in who comes out with the ball.

Nor can you can say you are "unlucky" for where you purposely place your legs.

It's such a cop out. And I've always found it annoying and pathetic. React quicker and problem solved. Just like if we win more loose-balls, I wouldn't say "man! we were lucky to win all those loose-balls today!"

It makes no sense to me.

mini Sideshow Bob jus messed up his right leg. He was playing well as BC's one good player. Hate it for him, I honestly do. Hope it isn't too serious.

(I do hope it ends his day today though...)

Nor can you can say you are "unlucky" for where you purposely place your legs.

It's such a cop out. And I've always found it annoying and pathetic. React quicker and problem solved. Just like if we win more loose-balls, I wouldn't say "man! we were lucky to win all those loose-balls today!"

It makes no sense to me.

You're wrong man. Not everything that happens in sports is function of skill.

Time for a soul-crushing run. Get the ball to Collins.

Typical Wake Forest first round game we are supposed to win easily. Should we expect anything different?

Back