• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EMERGENCY BACK UP Wake Forest vs #8 Louisville game thread

We need an emergency emergency thread

Collins is a very nice thing. Wasted.

One great player is not enough in the ACC. To be honest, we are probably achieving about the level one elite player gets you. Last time we had multiple McD AA we had two of the best seasons in the history of WFBB. It would be nice to have an embarrassment of riches like some of these teams.

I feel a run coming on if Manning can bother to put Collins and Crawford on the court together.

One great player is not enough in the ACC. To be honest, we are probably achieving about the level one elite player gets you. Last time we had multiple McD AA we had two of the best seasons in the history of WFBB. It would be nice to have an embarrassment of riches like some of these teams.

Yeah. That's like the definition of wasting a nice thing.

Remember when we had 4 future NBA players and lost in the first round of the tournament?

Yeah. That's like the definition of wasting a nice thing.

If I have a rocket engine designed to reach 1000' in the air, and it goes 1000' in the air, that's not wasting a nice thing just because other rockets designed to reach 1600' eclipse us by 600'. But that's just like, my opinion, man.

Keyshawn may have made the dumbest play I've seen all year.

Goddammit, I thought this thread was working for a second.

If I have a rocket engine designed to reach 1000' in the air, and it goes 1000' in the air, that's not wasting a nice thing just because other rockets designed to reach 1600' eclipse us by 600'. But that's just like, my opinion, man.

If you have a rocket engine designed to reach 1000' and it doesn't go 1000' because other parts of the rocket are substandard or the engineering is poor, that's wasting a good rocket engine.

Back