• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EMERGENCY BACK UP Wake Forest vs #8 Louisville game thread

I missed the deal on Collins mom. what did she say/do ?

Just said manning was great and teaching her son good stuff. Good recruiting pitch, but definitely a planned narrative as it was a leading question and the pre-game and in-game announcers have mentioned manning's big man coaching a number of times. Certainly not complaining though.

Last edited:
They say every tournament winner must survive a really bad game. I hope we don't play any games worse than this for the remainder of this season.

I'm sure we'll have a tough game in the sweet 16 or elite 8, stakes are p high

I feel like Collins is going to hit a step back three vs. FSU to officially complete his evolution into a legit NBA big.

I feel like Collins is going to hit a step back three vs. FSU to officially complete his evolution into a legit NBA big.

Did I see correctly that he is 0-0 this year from 3?

For all the complaints on this thread, we drop 90 and may cover even the largest, 13 point spread.

I guess the bar has officially been raised.

Okay, NOW we can feel bad for Bowman. Hopefully no tear in there, BC needs him next year and the ACC needs BC to not be as much of a [name redacted] show.

Back