• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EMERGENCY Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little nervous about how stacked the Friday lineup is. Saturday lineup sorta sucks by comparison

i can't justify more trips unless one of my friends wants to do it as their bachelor party

looking at you, steelcity/ILDeac

already have 4 weddings, 3 bach parties, france trip, baseball trip, NC trip planned this year

i can't justify more trips unless one of my friends wants to do it as their bachelor party

already have 4 weddings, 3 bach parties, france trip, baseball trip, NC trip planned this year

y u even tease then

Friday! So, everyone here is planning to have an orgasm tonight, right? Either by your own hand or with the assistance of a partner? Is anyone NOT planning to have an orgasm tonight?

#riptrustfund

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friday! So, everyone here is planning to have an orgasm tonight, right? Either by your own hand or with the assistance of a partner? Is anyone NOT planning to have an orgasm tonight?

Periods, man

Hops! man she sure was a nervous fella. but p cool. and loved her some thongs. CLT! hope she's doing well. good ole hops.

Who doesn't?

When we're out and about, my gf is always the one pointing out VPL. Not that I would point it out on someone else to her unless it was a particularly egregious case

Who doesn't?

When we're out and about, my gf is always the one pointing out VPL. Not that I would point it out on someone else to her unless it was a particularly egregious case

I sense a threesome opportunity if you play your cards right

Oh steelcity is getting married? Time to pull up his old posts on the topic!

Last night's cancer benefit has made me very tired. I need to rally before tonight's cancer benefit.

You can still have an orgasm though. Actually, she can too. A woman can have an orgasm even when she is perioding. Science!

She works late and I'm cutting down on fapping so I can speed up the sexing process

pretty pumped about Merlefest this year. though I thought Zac Brown Band would play late Sunday so I was all oh sorry honey we gotta work the next day. But they play at 4:30. Fuck.

Other than plama, is anyone else not having an orgasm tonight? Townie, I know you're having an orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back