• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EMERGENCY Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the boards for the first time since last night. Holy quick moving CT, batman. What did I miss since like page 87?

neal brennan had a great bit in his standup about dating a yoga instructor and about how all guys are always immediately like NICE as if there's ever been a move where you've been like aw shit she can't bend that way fuck and then he had some great jokes about sex positions like about how missionary gets a bad rap

Just made a sweet 5k on an employee referral bonus. Can't wait to put it in my money market account and watch it grow at .1% a year #savings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really good at missionary. But you know what I'm really good at? Lying there with a hardon and letting her do all the work.

plus you can't get pregnant that way

there are some hot sex #takes happening right now. yeesh.
also, i'm with NumbersToy and always pointing out/noticing VPL. Just say no to that! especially since there's such an easy solution.

I think what plama is telling us is that he lasts TOO long. He can make love into a woman for hours. Leebs...how do you feel about that?

There's a difference between lasting a long time and not being able to get to the tipping point because you're desensitized. The first is fine. The latter? No thanks.

Either that or plama has problems getting his little man to enchubben.

There's a difference between lasting a long time and not being able to get to the tipping point because you're desensitized. The first is fine. The latter? No thanks.

hqdefault.jpg

there are some hot sex #takes happening right now. yeesh.
also, i'm with NumbersToy and always pointing out/noticing VPL. Just say no to that! especially since there's such an easy solution.

Her theory is that even in 2017 some girls think wearing thongs is slutty and are kind of prudes. I don't know if I subscribe to that theory or not and don't really care but it's food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back