• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

End of the Chris Paul / JJ Redick Fued

JJ Redick is a douche, surprised to hear that. Can't say I'll be rooting for the Clips, but hope CP3 lights it up.

Good for them now that they are teammates. I hope our current players absolutely hate those fuckers in Durham and play with the hate CP harbored.

Good for them now that they are teammates. I hope our current players absolutely hate those fuckers in Durham and play with the hate CP harbored.
Lawz, like it's gonna make any difference. Dook is gonna smoke us this year.

wonder if cp3 makes jj wash his hair gel out before he lets him suck him off...

I distinctly remember JJ hitting Chris in the face during a game at Wake. Maybe I'm remembering this incorrectly, but can anyone back me up on that?

Oh yeah. Slapped him.

I distinctly remember JJ hitting Chris in the face during a game at Wake. Maybe I'm remembering this incorrectly, but can anyone back me up on that?

Definitely happened. That was the game Justin Gray (!!!) locked down JJ whose only points came on FTs after a technical foul.

From what I remember, it wasn't so much a slap or a hit as a pushing his face away.

It was a girly slap.

That was the day when teams had enough respect for us that we "feuded" with the best of the best. Now we get encouraging comments in the press from coaches and players after beating us by 30+. Apathy.

That was the day when teams had enough respect for us that we "feuded" with the best of the best. Now we get encouraging comments in the press from coaches and players after beating us by 30+. Apathy.

I know, remember when we had CP3 and we were so good, Coach K started that reserve thug to rough up CP3 at the start of a game at Cameron Indoor Urinal?

I really wish I had something insightful to say on this other than "fuck Redick and Duke."

But I don't.

I know, remember when we had CP3 and we were so good, Coach K started that reserve thug to rough up CP3 at the start of a game at Cameron Indoor Urinal?

Or when he complained about the fumes from the chopper. What a turd.

Back