• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

End of the Chris Paul / JJ Redick Fued

Or when he complained about the fumes from the chopper. What a turd.

I remember hearing Duke's play by play homer on the radio a day after we beat them one year, actually complaining that the fumes from the motorcycle were being aimed at the Duke bench.

I remember hearing Duke's play by play homer on the radio a day after we beat them one year, actually complaining that the fumes from the motorcycle were being aimed at the Duke bench.

There's a joke about Duke players and tailpipes waiting to be uncovered.

I know, remember when we had CP3 and we were so good, Coach K started that reserve thug to rough up CP3 at the start of a game at Cameron Indoor Urinal?

Patrick Davidson. He played, like, two minutes, committed two fouls, and Coach K hugged him as he came off the court.

Patrick Davidson. He played, like, two minutes, committed two fouls, and Coach K HUMPED him as he came off the court. Fixed sorry

Back