• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Enfield to Southern Cal

Why be gunshy? It was obvious that Bzzz was a losing proposition from the second we hired him.

Nothing is certain, but I think the likelihood of Enfield being a success is high.

The only certainty is that RW hired us a losing coach in Bzz and that he has continued his losing ways now at Wake for three seasons and counting.

Rest of the field is Kansas, Michigan State, Villanova (TC!), Tennessee, Xavier, and UTEP. So there is a pretty good chance USC ends up in the losers bracket.

I imagine X will be on the other side of the bracket. Any other rematches in the field? Doubt we'd open with UTEP either.

Why does anyone think Enfield is all that good a coach ? Been a Head Coach for two years, has had one winning record, and made a very nice NCAA tourney run.

Is there anything other than his wife and the fact that he's not Bzzz that would make anyone really want him at Wake ? I want to see what he does at USC before i determine if he's any good or not.

i would take this guy, over Bzzzz, simply because his wife is hot. She would also not let him out of the house in a tie that sucks.

From my sources, I heard their meeting with Hatch was going smoothly up until (as stated earlier), they revealed their plans to revitalize Freedie B's and turn it into a modern day Studio 54. A mecca and haven for models, celebrities, and the international jet-set. Winston Salem was going to be mentioned in the same breath of the Playboy Mansion, South Beach, SoHo, Beverly Hills, St. Tropez, and all the usual hotspots. A sanctuary for the beautiful people. Enfield had big plans beyond the basketball court. Sadly, this was the deal breaker. #bringbacktheswagger!!!!

From my sources, I heard their meeting with Hatch was going smoothly up until (as stated earlier), they revealed their plans to revitalize Freedie B's and turn it into a modern day Studio 54. A mecca and haven for models, celebrities, and the international jet-set. Winston Salem was going to be mentioned in the same breath of the Playboy Mansion, South Beach, SoHo, Beverly Hills, St. Tropez, and all the usual hotspots. A sanctuary for the beautiful people. Enfield had big plans beyond the basketball court. Sadly, this was the deal breaker. #bringbacktheswagger!!!!

I still have my Freddie B's membership card! Not sure what it got me, but definitely good memories.

kcnf4w.jpg

Back