• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EQUIFAX CEO Hired UGA Music Major As Company's Chief Security Officer

just curious but did it say for sure you were compromised. it told me i "may" have been compromised.

Just assume you were affected. If you've applied for a credit card, a bank account, a mortgage, a loan, etc. you were likely affected.

The site initially provided a response to if you were compromised but that was found to be untrustworthy. People started typing in random things or trying multiple times and getting different responses. They may have "fixed" it to just say may have been compromised.

All 3 sites are currently overloaded. I was able to freeze 2 of 3 people in our house prior to Experiun's site crashing.

my credit was already frozen but should i be concerned my PIN to unfreeze it was stolen?

This is all so fucking annoying. I love that we all have to PAY to put a credit freeze on our accounts as a result of this company's failure to protect our personal information. America!

Last edited:
What's the best password manager out there? We're changing up all our passwords because apparently godeacs, g0deacs, gode@cs, and godeac$ doesn't cut it nowadays. I read some articles and there are a ton out there and it seems they all do slightly different stuff.

Back