• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EQUIFAX CEO Hired UGA Music Major As Company's Chief Security Officer

looks pretty terrible for Equifax, and changing the LinkedIn profile is sketchy

however to be fair, at her age, she graduated from college before the internet was invented, so post-college experience is definitely way more important than what she majored in 30 years ago

What's the best password manager out there? We're changing up all our passwords because apparently godeacs, g0deacs, gode@cs, and godeac$ doesn't cut it nowadays. I read some articles and there are a ton out there and it seems they all do slightly different stuff.

I use lastpass and have had good luck so far.

As a woman in IT I have to wonder why my real degree has not opened doors to cushy jobs I am not qualified for.

password_strength.png

Placed a freeze on ours online for all three agencies today. No cost.

Pretty easy, didn't take too long.

Shockingly, the Equifax site seemed the most sketchy...was the only one that made no effort to confirm our identities.

Placed a freeze on ours online for all three agencies today. No cost.

Pretty easy, didn't take too long.

Shockingly, the Equifax site seemed the most sketchy...was the only one that made no effort to confirm our identities.

Lol equifax can’t do anything right

Back