• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN 8

That's awesome.

That's amazing.

And palma gets the world dart championship!

I was about to ask how they're creating the ocho without dodgeball but then I saw trampoline dodgeball on there. Phew.

[h=3]ESPN8: “The Ocho” schedule[/h]
TimeEvent
12 a.m.2016 American Disc Golf Championship.
2 a.m.2016 WFTDA Roller Derby Championships.
4 a.m.2016 Sky Zone Ultimate Trampoline Dodgeball.
5:30 a.m.Firefighters World Challenge XXV.
8 a.m.2016 Kabaddi World Cup Final.
9 a.m.World Darts Championship.
11:30 a.m.Arm Wrestling: Best of WAL 2016 Championship.
12:30 p.m.2017 Championship of Bags.
2:30 p.m.EVO 2017 World Championship - Street Fighter
5:00 p.m.Moxie Games.
7:00 p.m.U.S. Open Ultimate Championships

yes-awesome-oldschool.gif

Have you guise seen the drone racing on espn from time to time? That shit is bananas.

As a former avid disc golfer in my late teens and 20's, I'm DVRing the shit out of the championship. Horizons4life!

As a former avid disc golfer in my late teens and 20's, I'm DVRing the shit out of the championship. Horizons4life!

Hornets nest was the tits...so hard to get wake heads to travel for disc so horizons it seemed to always be

Have you guise seen the drone racing on espn from time to time? That shit is bananas.

came across it a week or two ago and I had to turn it off after 2 minutes because it was giving me a headache.

Will this be a full replacement of the ESPN U content? I.E. there will no longer be a place for college soccer, lacrosse, etc?

Will this be a full replacement of the ESPN U content? I.E. there will no longer be a place for college soccer, lacrosse, etc?

Yes, for a whole entire day, you won't be able to watch all the college sports that normally are in full swing in the middle of August.

I am pretty pumped that Cornhole got the 12pm slot, gonna watch that.

Back