• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN 8

I've got to admit I already watched the EVO 2017 Street Fighter V World Championship a few weeks ago on ESPNU with my kids. It was held at Mandalay Bay. A few days later, we had a layover in Vegas on the way to Salt Lake City. It blew their minds to see the same building that we had seen on TV a few nights earlier. Then it blew their minds further to show them Vivant Smart Home Arena down the street after subjecting to hours and hours of Utah Summer League ball.

Yes, for a whole entire day, you won't be able to watch all the college sports that normally are in full swing in the middle of August.

Yeah, it's just for 8/8. Get it?

I just assumed it was a permanent change, given ESPN's penchant for making terrible decisions. I guess it would help to actually click on a link once in a while.

Back