• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN Bracketology--Wake On the Bubble

We have 5 wins against high major teams. All except Rutgers are .500 or better.

We have 5 wins against high major teams. All except Rutgers are .500 or better.

Excellent wins so far, especially given that UCLA & @ LSU have also come up with wins over KY. But our next 8 games are just huge for bracketology and our season in general--Duke, State, @ VT, Cuse, @ UNCheaters, @ Miami, UVa & @ ND. That is like running the gauntlet in the SEC West in football. Go 4-4 out of this bunch and I think I will be happy.

Excellent wins so far, especially given that UCLA & @ LSU have also come up with wins over KY. But our next 8 games are just huge for bracketology and our season in general--Duke, State, @ VT, Cuse, @ UNCheaters, @ Miami, UVa & @ ND. That is like running the gauntlet in the SEC West in football. Go 4-4 out of this bunch and I think I will be happy.

4-4 of that eight makes us 13-8 (4-5) going into the second half of ACC play, which is a much friendlier schedule. I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Might as well start passing the hat around for a Manning statue if this team goes dancing.

Up to 48 in RPI now. Probably join ND and GT in terms of being bubbilicious from our own conference -- but miles and miles to go obvs

No. 2 seeds. North Carolina and Xavier are just off the top line for now, but both are knocking on the door. The Tar Heels might not face a severe test in ACC play until February, though Wake Forest, which heads to Chapel Hill on Jan. 20, is enjoying its best season in years and has a spot in our bracket.

The AWAKENING!

I think having a high-profile former player as coach is paying some benefits. Kinda feels like we're getting some attention we otherwise wouldn't

I think having a high-profile former player as coach is paying some benefits. Kinda feels like we're getting some attention we otherwise wouldn't

It's been said elsewhere, but the consensus on Manning is that people - media, other coaches etc - want him to succeed. Works for me.

Back