• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN cleans house

This is wild to me. He's one of the better NBA commentators. Entertaining but also a good analyst. He'll obviously find a place somewhere.

ESPN just going with generic voices to cover sports.

Nah. They’ll just go with a cheaper JJ Redick.

This is wild to me. He's one of the better NBA commentators. Entertaining but also a good analyst. He'll obviously find a place somewhere.

ESPN just going with generic voices to cover sports.
Small price to pay for the ability to pay the jimbo fisher’s of the world $10M a year. It just means more.

They’re not going to fire Corso before giving him a big Gameday retirement send off.

Or it’s directly related to paying Pat McAfee and Stephen A Smith $Texas. They are clearly going with personalities they can squeeze for limitless content all day every day.

Last edited:
Or it’s directly related to paying Pat McAfee and Stephen A Smith $Texas. They are clearly going with personalities they can squeeze for limitless content all day every day.
Don't forget Mike Greenberg on $6.5m/yr....does anyone actually watch his show anymore?

It's a business. They are still going to get the same number of viewers. More money in owner's pockets.

Does anyone watch ESPN anymore except for actual games? Rare occasion might watch SVP late.

I still listen to some of their morning radio stuff, but mainly as background noise while I'm working. Can't remember the last time I watched Sportscenter.

Back