• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN ranks ACC QB's

Yeah, I think we would be higher with a decent o line or if we settled on one of the two to be the starter. The problem is both of our guys have serious flaws that create a very average ceiling. Id rather have Hinton starting, but I'd really rather have one of the younger guys prove to be the complete package.

Has kinal signed anywhere yet?

Not yet, but he'll get a look at by someone. The pros might think that his leg must be worn out after having set a record in number of kicks over a four year career.

TE is the only position we could expect to be middle of the pack. WR is promising but still bottom third.

So all those recruiting rankings that don't mean anything were right after all ?

Are our players even cis-gender males ? Do we know for sure ? Are our locker rooms safe ?

TE is the only position we could expect to be middle of the pack. WR is promising but still bottom third.

I don't think it's a coincidence that we are better at the positions that aren't our O-Line or lining up behind it. We could be just as talented at QB and RB, but it's hard to tell when they're constantly getting crushed.

I like what I have seen from our QB's,especially given their age, but wouldn't expect a publication to look that far into it.

Last edited:
Tyler Bell and Matt Colburn showed tons of potential last year behind a terrible line.

Back