• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN ranks ACC QB's

Must be slow news day. Looks like they are going to put out a new list every day. Today is the ACC RB's. Deacs check in at DFL. Top end of this list is really strong. Clemson at 4 is surprising but hard to argue with the top 3, especially if Connor from Pitt is healthy.

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/92137/acc-post-spring-position-rankings-running-back

Amazing that 6 RBs that ran for 1000+ yards last year are all returning, including 3 who ran for 1400+.
Some really good rushing talent in the conference.
Might be too soon this year, but I would expect Miami to be a rushing force in years to come.....based on what Mark Richt did at UGA and the local talent pool he now has in south FL.

Amazing that 6 RBs that ran for 1000+ yards last year are all returning, including 3 who ran for 1400+.
Might be too soon this year, but I would expect Miami to be a rushing force in years to come.....based on what Mark Richt did at UGA and the local talent pool he now has in south FL.

Richt's teams always play like shit in Florida.

We have a long way to go to catch up.

Back