• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN Streak for the Cash (NWT)

I think the only thing i was good at was betting against wake forest in their heyday

Looks like if ya can get it to 40
Hot Pockets is giving away a mil

going against the Deacs to get my streak going. dont let me down and get good all the sudden, boys!

going against the Deacs to get my streak going. dont let me down and get good all the sudden, boys!

do i know how to mother fucking motivate or what?!?! GO DEACS

ok, now ill seriously start my march towards 1 million. leggo.

do i know how to mother fucking motivate or what?!?! GO DEACS

ok, now ill seriously start my march towards 1 million. leggo.

Ok. Ive got 26,000 posts on here and looking at the box score is the first time ive heard of D. Niedrich

Ok. Ive got 26,000 posts on here and looking at the box score is the first time ive heard of D. Niedrich

Too much time posting and not enough time paying attention to actual people who participate in sports at Wake Forest.

UGH. So pissed the Russian Cup game went long because that PL prop bet of will both West Brom and Aston Villa score a goal today was so easy to answer "no". In fact, "hahahhaha, fuck no" would be a more appropiate response.

Villa has scored just 2 goals in their last 7 PL games and West Brom are coached by Tony Pulis. This has 0-0 written all over it. Maybe 1-0 to West Brom.

anywhooo...come on St. Etienne. Get me 1/20 of the way to 1 MILLION DOLLARS.

I picked against Dortmund once cause buckets is a donk but they won. Didnt want to make the same mistake twice so picked them now

Man, if I coulda resisted that hot Womens soccer Ivory Coast vs Germany bet, I'd have the longest active streak on there right now

oh that speights missed dunk was an epic streak for the cash whiff

It was fun when we had a bunch of participation amongst our group here... Maybe with the holidays, etc. in December we can fire this back up again.

I play SFTC probably too much. Like 5 times a day (usually more).

I'm always down for some discussion/friendly competition if anybody else wants in.

Back