• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN Streak for the Cash (NWT)

iodeac

Reaction score
Just installed this on my phone a few days ago, does anyone else play? I think I'm up to a streak of 4 which means I should be rolling in the $$ any day now.

I play all day, everyday. Numbers and HTTD play as well. We have a Blogger So Dear group and a Wake Boards Streakers group as well.

what's your longest streak? i got up to like 16 or 17 a few years ago

I'm in a group that plays for some stakes, PM me if interested in joining.

Hailtothedeacons got up to 13 earlier this month. He was a last second Ronaldo goal against Denmark away from being like W19 or W20

Is there a certain number you have to hit to win something, or is it just the last person/people with the most wins at the end of a month?

I hit 6 once, but I usually get too impatient to wait for games I know anything about.

I think 8 is my longest. I am definitely a volume player though. Don't wait for stuff I know about. Bet that Russian hockey all day every day.

I think if you hit 25 you get the money at the top there, but you have to have the longest streak out there too, so if you have 25 and some other dude has 26 then he wins and you get nothing.

You get $20k for being the person with the longest streak for the month.

You get an additional $20k for winning AND hitting 25 or above. So if you have a W28 you win $40k unless someone has more wins, then as Doofus said, you get nothing.

I'll get picky if I ever get to double digits, until then I'm just ballin out on every pick.

Hailtothedeacons got up to 13 earlier this month. He was a last second Ronaldo goal against Denmark away from being like W19 or W20

Yeah, I had a W4 broken by Ronaldo (asshole) scoring in the 95th minute on some suspect refereeing. And then immediately following that I had a W13. #BlueStar

Numbers is batting .680 this month through 75 picks. That's really impressive.

are they pickem or against the spread?

It's a pickem game, but the choices are typically based on spreads & betting odds (where applicable).

A vast array of sports are sampled. For today, there's tennis, golf, Danish/French/German/Spanish soccer, NHL, CFB, MLS, and MLB.

And then some of the props aren't your typical winners, o/u, etc. Stuff like will there be more TD & FGs in the Boise State-BYU game OR hits & runs in the 3rd and 4th inning of the World Series game tonight.

Back