• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN - way early Top 25 for 2012 football

And I just realized that Clemson is still ranked in the Top 25 postseason. After losing 4 of their last 6 games. AND one of the games they won was against Wake.

hahaha your hatred for Clemson has grown strong quite rapidly.

I'll go on the record saying I think FSU will be legit next year. I thought Clemson would be too but I didn't know they were losing 4 OL. Really doubt NC State will finish in the top 25 - we need to find a way to win @ NC State.

South Carolina loses a ton on D next year and their offense will be one dimensional. Georgia should walk away with the SEC East especially with their schedule.

Clemson only has to replace 3 OL starters, not 4....but the OL sucked this year anyway.....so :noidea:

hahaha your hatred for Clemson has grown strong quite rapidly.

It's really bizarre.....who gives a fuck what team is ranked 25 or 24 or whatever the hell we are ranked?

It's really bizarre.....who gives a fuck what team is ranked 25 or 24 or whatever the hell we are ranked?

It's more of a frustration towards polls and rankings - it is absurd how a team who performed so badly can still be ranked. Do you not agree?

It's more of a frustration towards polls and rankings - it is absurd how a team who performed so badly can still be ranked. Do you not agree?

They lost to a top 15 team (albeit embarrassingly). They won their conference. This is one of Clemson's best years in 20 years believe it or not.

Any team ranked that low sucks anyway so what does it matter which team claims the coveted 25th spot? Im sure after the top 10 nobody even pays attention...."oh this clemson team has a 10-4 record? Sounds good, put them 25."

Back