• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN's Brennan Follow Up Blog: The agony of the Wake fan revealed

Can you post the charts that you sent him?

vt gets the credit. I am just helping it spread.

34t51tx.jpg

Dear Dr. Hatch,

It is rare that a program as storied as ours has problems like we have today. As you will see from the link I have included, Wake Forest is a very short step from becoming a national laughingstock.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/69932/the-agony-of-the-wake-fan-revealed

I understand it is very difficult to fire a college coach during the season and am not advocating this. However, this situation is spinning out of control.

At the very least Coach [Redacted] needs to do his own radio show without any censorship. The questions he is getting are of his own doing. What kind of example is he showing our players and students that if something you cause is uncomfortable that you run and hide?

What the coach is doing is absolutely unacceptable. You should not condone it.

Sadly,

P.S. It’s very upsetting to many alums to get canned form letter responses. You should take some time and respond to us. We have earned that modicum of respect.

I like it. Please let us know of his response, if there is one.

I sent this. So happy he used it.

"Thank you for writing this blog. Please continue writing many, many more about the absolute mess that is Wake Forest Basketball. There is plenty of material available. It seems that it comes daily now. We had a great win (Our AD’s words) over High Point and a home loss to a Seton Hall team that is probably worse than Wake. We should have changed his office door locks when he lost to Stetson at home. I love my University and I just want something to change. No fan of Wake Forest or of basketball deserves this. The more blogs you post, hopefully the quicker our present situation ends."

Dear Dr. Hatch,

It is rare that a program as storied as ours has problems like we have today. As you will see from the link I have included, Wake Forest is a very short step from becoming a national laughingstock.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/69932/the-agony-of-the-wake-fan-revealed

I understand it is very difficult to fire a college coach during the season and am not advocating this. However, this situation is spinning out of control.

At the very least Coach [Redacted] needs to do his own radio show without any censorship. The questions he is getting are of his own doing. What kind of example is he showing our players and students that if something you cause is uncomfortable that you run and hide?

What the coach is doing is absolutely unacceptable. You should not condone it.

Sadly,

P.S. It’s very upsetting to many alums to get canned form letter responses. You should take some time and respond to us. We have earned that modicum of respect.

Congrats, you just got Brennan blacklisted from Wake access.

Is it a matter of time before Ron closes football practices to the riff raff?

When buzz takes his morning dump (we all do), does the unwiped ass meme ever cross his mind?

I don't believe he doesn't read these boards.

Back