• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN's Greenberg slams Wake over Sarr

They are cowards. I'm banned for telling the truth.

I was friendly and informative before they took pot shots. Cheaters, those who support cheating and the ignorant run away when confronted with the truth.

Hell, they got upset when I complimented being in the world's greatest bourbon area.

It's not my fault that when I'm in Lexington I get tables at their best restaurants and in a private room at Keeneland and the best Larry Vaught can do is Hardee's drive thru.

It should have been a hint when he had two of the worst Blue Brothers wannabes on his landing page in powder blue outfits. What's next Johnny Cash in lime green polka dots?

P.S. Don't give me - It's KY's colors. That's as lame as "Sarr didn't know about turning pro until it was almost too late".

Last edited:
It's not my fault that when I'm in Lexington I get tables at their best restaurants and in a private room at Keeneland and the best Larry Vaught can do is Hardee's drive thru.

What in the actual fuck has happened in this thread?

I just looked up UK’s acceptance rate because I thought RJ was exaggerating to make a point, but sweet Baby Jesus, it’s 95.8%.

I mean, I knew it was high but damn. I always thought Louisville was the weakest school, but nope. Their acceptance rate is 75.3%.

95.8%...is there even an admissions process? Or is it like community college? For a university, that’s insane and embarrassing.

I looked it up...Auburn and Ole Miss had 83.9%.

KVegas, a $10,000 claimer from Churchill Downs was summa cum laude at KY.

I just looked up UK’s acceptance rate because I thought RJ was exaggerating to make a point, but sweet Baby Jesus, it’s 95.8%.

I mean, I knew it was high but damn. I always thought Louisville was the weakest school, but nope. Their acceptance rate is 75.3%.

95.8%...is there even an admissions process? Or is it like community college? For a university, that’s insane and embarrassing.

How would you like to be one of the 4.2% that doesn't get in?

Receiving that letter has got to be a pretty potent wake-up call. A clear indication that you probably aren't cut out for college life. Or living on your own, probably.

It’s probably people who messed up their application somehow or maybe every now and then they just have too many applications for their expected class size.

As a big state... commonwealth school maybe their entire thing is to accept as many kids as they can in order to provide a reasonably affordable education.

Yeah. Every university has a different mission.

It’s probably people who messed up their application somehow or maybe every now and then they just have too many applications for their expected class size.

"We're sorry, but UK no longer accepts applications completed w/ finger paints."

As a big state... commonwealth school maybe their entire thing is to accept as many kids as they can in order to provide a reasonably affordable education.

I thought about that, but still...almost 96%. Is that even worth the cost of an admissions department? Just admit everyone and wait to see how it settles.

And really, that’s a community college mission statement, not a university.

Yeah. Every university has a different mission.

Absolutely true, but you wouldn't expect your flagship school to be the one that takes everybody. Leave the remedial reading classes to one of your directional schools.

BTW, acceptance rate at EKU is 87.4% and WKU is 95.5%.

Back