• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPNU All-Access featuring Wake 9/16 at 6:00

DemonDeacon92

Reaction score
I was eating at Deacon Tower Grille today and they mentioned that ESPN was filming at BB&T Field yesterday, so I checked and looks like the show will air 9/16.

BTW, they're "transitioning to a new chef" (whatever that means), so they have a limited menu, just salads and sandwiches, but the food was good and the view awesome.

Wow. Even at our lowest point since pre-Grobe, we still get features like this. You can underestimate how important it is for a tiny school like Wake to stay in a bigtime conference.

My bro works for Arkansas State now. They were featured last night at 11PM. ESPNU must be doing this for everyone.

Should provide a good glimpse at the inner workings of the early Clawson era

There is a lot of positive going on... Clawson is solid. Grobe in the last two years was not.

I'd like to watch more of that offensive line meeting please.

Replay on ESPNU at 11:30.

We suck right now, but the kids are being coached and there seems to be enthusiasm in the program again (finally)...I feel good about the future of the program.

Now...if we could get Wellman to "resign"...

Back