• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPNU All-Access featuring Wake 9/16 at 6:00

Very encouraging to see Claw so involved on the practice field- he's hands on and not CEO Grobe.

good grief. how do these kids commit so much to football and then the academics at a real school?

Didn't realize the McCreary Center includes an additional practice basketball court that connects Miller and McCreary over a walkway. Pretty sweet.

Thanks for the reminder...watching right now! Very impressed with the new coaching staff. Can't wait for the hard work in practice to produce results on Saturdays...

GO DEACS!

Did anybody mention Tyree playing Keaton on the scout team?

Watched Clawson's press conference earlier tonight. I could listen to that guy talk football all day.

Didn't realize the McCreary Center includes an additional practice basketball court that connects Miller and McCreary over a walkway. Pretty sweet.

Technically, there will be three separate projects connected: basketball, strength and conditioning, and indoor practice field. Right now the practice field has enough funding committed, so its construction has begun. The other two are still in process.

I dvr'ed it and it was cool, but it cut off the last minute or so when Clawson was talking, did I miss anything much?

Anyone happen to find a link to this segment? Missed it last night and didn't have the DVR set. Looked around the ESPN U website but no luck.

I don't have a way to hook up my DVR to the computer but I could set up a tripod and record it that way and then upload it to YouTube. I have an HD camera and television so the audio will be the only think that's a bit iffy. If there's enough interest, I'll get going on it.

I don't have a way to hook up my DVR to the computer but I could set up a tripod and record it that way and then upload it to YouTube. I have an HD camera and television so the audio will be the only think that's a bit iffy. If there's enough interest, I'll get going on it.

That'd be great. Thanks

Claws said on the radio show tonight that he welcomed ESPNU on campus for what was essentially a 30 min WF football commercial.

Back