• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EURO 2016 Fantasy Draft - Supplemental Draft Time! Losers Go First

So I'm supposed to pm Brasky ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION ?

Last time we had partners once the draft filled up. I'm happy to share the glory with someone if they want on a team. WF03, you still out there?

9AM my time on Friday sounds like something I can miss. Someone can take my spot if there's an extra person wanting in.

9AM my time on Friday sounds like something I can miss. Someone can take my spot if there's an extra person wanting in.

aww shucks

I can probably talk my nephew into having a team...

Quick questions from a true virgin to this game: are any of the measurements cumulative (shots on goal) or just per game ? Do we rotate players/lineups daily ?

up to Brasky ultimately

but when I ran it in 2012 you set your lineup for that round of action meaning for each nation to play their first group game --- reset lineup -- second group game -- reset lineup --- third group game. then all R16, QF, SF, and Final are set independently.

That's what I would recommend.

And no to cumulative stats. Just for each game.

I just added the seven people who gave me their email information to the google sheet.

The first tab is for the draft, the next four are the rosters for the first four groups. I will attempt to complete the other four group's rosters this evening. However if any good samaritans would like to help me out and start adding in the other rosters, that would be swell.

I'm getting the rosters and positions from:

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/teams/index.html

up to Brasky ultimately

but when I ran it in 2012 you set your lineup for that round of action meaning for each nation to play their first group game --- reset lineup -- second group game -- reset lineup --- third group game. then all R16, QF, SF, and Final are set independently.

This

up to Brasky ultimately

Yeah we're going to run it just like in 2012. Same rules. Reset lineup after the end of each fixture rounds (1,2,3,16,QF,SF,F)

We we will have a supplemental draft for people replacing players that don't make the knockout rounds.

Also the Google Sheet is finished. I'm going to post the draft order on one of the first pages.

Back