• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EURO 2016 Fantasy Draft - Supplemental Draft Time! Losers Go First

Another executive decision....

DeaconSlim is in! We're going to 13 players.

Draft starts at Noon EST. Snake draft. Once you have selected a player we will note it beside his name in the national team rosters, and add him to your team in SQUADS.

Draft order is in the first post and on the google doc. If you haven't sent me an email for access yet, do that ASAP.

zqglass you're on the clock!

If it's noon central time, what time is it in the real world?

With the added countries more than enough players for 13 of us.

Another great call by the new commish! Not as good as kicking palma out, but still pretty great.

...until Slim starts asking easily google'd questions. Don't do that, Slim. Don't make The Commish regret his decision. Use Google. It is there for all of us.

just peeped the draft order. Martial is going to be the best #6 pick OF ALL TIME.

3F454D66D3C2401E8AFB158CDEE0EBCC.ashx

Someone can take my spot, don't think I'm gon be able to keep up

With the added countries more than enough players for 13 of us.

Another great call by the new commish! Not as good as kicking palma out, but still pretty great.

...until Slim starts asking easily google'd questions. Don't do that, Slim. Don't make The Commish regret his decision. Use Google. It is there for all of us.

What is this google of which you speak?

#Teamdv7 is open to trading up or down in the first round, and maybe even out of it entirely for the right offer.

As you are aware, I am not proficient enough in this type of thing to even know how to make that work correctly...never really traded picks in fantasy sports.

But...I'd listen to an offer for #3

As you are aware, I am not proficient enough in this type of thing to even know how to make that work correctly...never really traded picks in fantasy sports.

But...I'd listen to an offer for #3

I'll trade you #10 for #3.

So what's everybody's strategy ? Because I'm kind of winging it. Definitely taking the BPA.

I'm planning on accidentally taking a sub early followed by a long list of players who won't make it out of the group stages leaving me praying for substitute appearances or suspensions in the knockouts.

Anything less than six goalkeepers is way too risky.

So what's everybody's strategy ? Because I'm kind of winging it. Definitely taking the BPA.

2012 I went with Italian defenders and players on teams I thought would go far. Ended up with a few subs from Spain/Germany/Italy but it worked out in the end.

Back