• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Europeans got here before Native Americans?

Bring back

wm-feather-logo.gif

That's pretty amazing. I tend to disregard anything people say when they're about to sell a book, but there appears to be quite a bit of evidence behind this theory.

So do the descendents of the ancient Solutreans get their own UN sanctioned homeland in the Chesapeake area?

How could that be true? The Earth is only 6000 years old.

Is this a Mormon thing?

So there's really no such thing as a Native American. I'm back to calling them Injuns.

why couldn't they paddle? what do you think Polynesians did to colonize the South Pacific?

kon_tiki.jpg

why couldn't they paddle? what do you think Polynesians did to colonize the South Pacific?

kon_tiki.jpg

Note they said paddle, not sail. The first know evidence of sails being used is from around 3500BC. This would have been at least 5000 years before that.

So take off the sail, pile your family in that thing and attempt to cross the Atlantic. Send me a smoke signal when you get to Portugal.

Back