• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Even more everyday racial discrimination!

Snopes? Go fuck yourself with your “owned” fact check. Is this the one with the cokehead ceo and his Vegas hooker wife.

Yea. I believe it is.

Shameless race hustling thread
97ebb311d45ac2d9516c10629304706b.jpg

Snopes? Go fuck yourself with your “owned” fact check. Is this the one with the cokehead ceo and his Vegas hooker wife.

Yea. I believe it is.

What is "race hustling"? Never heard that phrase before.

Seriously? It’s a common phrase among right wingers. Just like “race baiting”. They hate to have to think about race, so they hate people that make them think about it.

Yea. I believe it is.

Lectro doesn’t believe anything unless it’s fits his view. He is a dirty propaganda whore walking the streets desperate to find some right wing pundit to suck off in a back alley of the internet.

Is it like those conservatives who go from small town to small town telling people their town is about to be taken over by Sharia Law?

Lectro doesn’t believe anything unless it’s fits his view. He is a dirty propaganda whore walking the streets desperate to find some right wing pundit to suck off in a back alley of the internet.

You must have texted that while looking in a mirror

You should get off campus you twit. Jackson and Sharpton have been pedaling it since before Wolfe’s “Bonfire of the Vanities”

Is it like those conservatives who go from small town to small town telling people their town is about to be taken over by Sharia Law?

When numbers are achieved - which is the MO at every level - then it emerges.

Even though Sharia Law is a throwback to life a thousand years before the Magna Carta..it is nevertheless a part of the modern curricula. “Sharia Law and The Constitution” is a title you see kids carrying over at the once Quaker Guliford College.

When numbers are achieved - which is the MO at every level - then it emerges.

Even though Sharia Law is a throwback to life a thousand years before the Magna Carta..it is nevertheless a part of the modern curricula. “Sharia Law and The Constitution” is a title you see kids carrying over at the once Quaker Guliford College.

lol is there a conspiracy lectro won’t believe?

Hey lectro where do you stand on vaccination?

I briefly read Lectro's post to read that Sharia law is from the 3rd century and thought that isn't right, then I realized he wouldn't have any idea if it were or not because he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

I briefly read Lectro's post to read that Sharia law is from the 3rd century and thought that isn't right, then I realized he wouldn't have any idea if it were or not because he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

You are correct..but I do,however, know my ass from a hole in my head.

You ought to see about getting that patched up

I just want state for the record that I have lectro on ignore (although I do sometimes check his sports board posts). I had no idea he was talking about Sharia Law.

Allegory alert, in Twitter thread form.

This is absolutely brilliant.

This one is my favorite:

Just because Mohammed wasn't born until the late 6th Century and the Quran wasn't written until the 7th century doesn't mean Sharia Law wasn't written 400 years earlier.

Back