• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Even more everyday racial discrimination!

The real story isn’t the one woman who had to go to leave the country to get certified, it’s all the other talented people who never got a chance because of their race and/or gender.

fucked up robocall from white supremacists, but weird organization to this article

they bury breakdown of the who/what/why of the actual robocall to the bottom, while stuffing reaction quotes from everyone at the top.

after i read that fucked up transcript of the call, i want a goddamn description of where this thing is coming from and why before i hear from reacts from spokespeople and tweets from the gov.

further, why does the quote from Ron DeSantis' spokeperson go beneath a few sentences of Rick Scott's tweet? shouldn't the opponents in the actual race get a say first?

weak shit wapo this is inverted pyramid 101

fucked up robocall from white supremacists, but weird organization to this article

they bury breakdown of the who/what/why of the actual robocall to the bottom, while stuffing reaction quotes from everyone at the top.

after i read that fucked up transcript of the call, i want a goddamn description of where this thing is coming from and why before i hear from reacts from spokespeople and tweets from the gov.

further, why does the quote from Ron DeSantis' spokeperson go beneath a few sentences of Rick Scott's tweet? shouldn't the opponents in the actual race get a say first?

weak shit wapo this is inverted pyramid 101

Deep state

Not sure if I should congratulate to @Kaepernick7 on monetizing his protest, or congratulate him on being used by Nike in an ad since they've been paying him for two years without putting his face or name on anything.

When in doubt just join the rubes and burn the Nike items you have already paid for.

Am I supposed to take the shoes off before burning ? Asking for a friend.

getimage.aspx

Except that's not what Snopes said...but make it up as you go along, you're good at it.

Snopes? Go fuck yourself with your “owned” fact check. Is this the one with the cokehead ceo and his Vegas hooker wife.

Yea. I believe it is.

Shameless race hustling thread

Back