• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Even more everyday racial discrimination!

Except on campus at Wake (and I assume duke too). Seems to happen pretty regularly with Greek life. I don’t really know this to be true, but my hunch is the people obsessed with it were like in Greek organizations in college, and they are defensive of that experience.

Even at Wake, I knew a lot of people but didn’t really know people in several fraternities and sororities.

I really hope South Park does a South Park Susan episode. It's the perfect set up, and they could combine it with Permit Patty and BBQ Becky. Also, how freaking perfect is it that these miserable humans are named Patty, Susan, and Becky?

I don't remember them necessarily being their real names. Some probably were, others weren't

Not sure if blackface is racial discrimination or just a regular racist insult, but please keep in mind that blackface extends to skin bronzer.

https://www.theroot.com/blackface-is-a-choice-friends-praise-sc-bank-executive-1830074140

jpxjmfy6ia0gkmuam2cx.jpg

Good fucking grief. This woman is horrendous.

“What’s going on here in this parking lot that you feel that you need to congregate?” says Westwood. “I’m white and I make a $125,000 a year.”

She doesn't make $125,000 any more. She got fired.

There’s no excuse for a teacher beating up a student. None.

Could replace woman with student some here. Also, "there is a zone you don't go into with a man."

2. If a kid had an assignment to start a fight and lose, this would be a good way for him to go about it

His GoFundMe is up to $76k, which makes me wonder if a jury would ever convict or DA bring it to trial. He's 64 yo. Hope he doesn't lose his pension over this - even as a mistake he shouldn't have made.

3. Finally,
iu

Last edited:
It’s worth repeating that in many of these incidents a white person called the cops on a black person for simply doing his or her job.

Black man tries to cash his paycheck at a bank for $1082. The tellers decline. Black man leaves. Tellers call the cops claiming the check was fraudulent. Cops cuff him and put him in the cop car. Cops contact employer who confirms the black man is his employee and does get paid that much.

"A bank rep said there have been 11 cases of fraud at this branch in just the last few months. The rep said the tellers were being hyper vigilant."

:SMH

https://www.cleveland19.com/2018/12...rofiling-after-bank-refuses-cash-check-calls/

Back