• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Explain something to me?

scotttyson62

Reaction score
I understand y'all don't like bzz. But he has only had two years to rebuilt a team that had lost almost all their players and in my opinion in two or three years from now wake will be back with the players that bzz has brought in. So why don't we give him the chance with the players he is bringing for the system he uses. A good team can't be built just like that.

Lol at someone still thinking this way when the ocho uno's of the world are even bzzout. Got to be a troll, right?

I am not saying i like bzz i am just saying that he really hasn't has a fair shake at it.

I am not saying i like bzz i am just saying that he really hasn't has a fair shake at it.

He earns $1 million/year, is in his THIRD year coaching and was down to Iona 41-5!! FORTY ONE FUCKING POINTS to FIVE!

What kind of fair shake do you want the guy to get?

All one really needs to do is look at his record and realize that if he hasn't done anything by now, he probably isn't going to do it and all we are doing by keeping him around is delaying any type of real rebuilding.

I understand y'all don't like bzz. But he has only had two years to rebuilt a team that had lost almost all their players and in my opinion in two or three years from now wake will be back with the players that bzz has brought in. So why don't we give him the chance with the players he is bringing for the system he uses. A good team can't be built just like that.

If [Redacted] was the answer he would have already proven it. He hasn't. Not on the court, not on the recruiting trail, not in the press. The glimmers of hope have been too faint, too far in between. Colorado didn't have real success until he left, and the only credit he can take is in an improved APR and improved facilities.

I mean just look at rebounding. His teams have consistently been awful at both defensive and offensive rebounding. When it is such a consistent trend it isn't a size/athleticism thing; it's coaching. Players have to have the skill and the desire to rebound, [Redacted] has shown no ability to instill either. Instead he blames it on the players, even though 6 out of his 7 collegiate teams have fallen outside of the top 150 in both defensive and offensive rebounding percentage. His best offensive rebounding team finished #321 (out of #345).

Lol at Buzz signing up for the forums and typing in what he thinks is a stereotypical Wake Forest fan dialect

I would any coach have trouble turning around Wake Forest we were number one the year before he arrived. He has destroyed this program.

Unless this is a bad parody, you are on the wrong board.

I hate shit like this. He/she is welcome to post their opinion here just like the rest of us.

And in turn, you guys are welcome to mock him/her relentlessly for being so damn stubborn in believing this clown is the one in charge. But they have every right to post their thoughts on Wake sports here. Dumb as they might be.

A bad coach wins less than the talent on his team should. A mediocre coach wins based on talent. A good coach wins more games than the talent should dictate. A great coach turns his talent into something it has no business being.

A buzz coach goes down 41-5 to Iona.

Back