• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

What needs to happen is the pressure has to be brought on the enablers. Crazy people who fall for this strain of Islam actually are unredeemable, deplorables.

The people who know better but foment manufactured tensions against the West have to feel the pain if this is ever going to change.

so arm the Wahhabbi/Sunnis then

Just because the idiot who was convinced to blow himself up was a native citizen doesn't mean that those who convinced him were. They all know how the political effects of these events play out, and strategize accordingly. So if you've got 5 immigrants and 1 native plotting to do some shit, in today's environment it is pretty easy who they choose to be the action man, for a multitude of reasons.

So we should act when native citizen idiots are convinced to do bad shit by people who aren't Americans.

Good to know.

I would argue that the solution to 2&2's line of logic falls under intelligence gathering and surveillance moreso than restricting immigration.

i've never seen a chick w/ two strap ons but I'm sure it's possible

I refuse to let this post go unacknowledged.

7MKka.gif

Must spread around rep.

This was solid.

I too must spread rep but that was awesome and kudos to numbers for laughing.

so arm the Wahhabbi/Sunnis then

Meh, good republicans like Rand Paul oppose this deal. In fact he has tried to block similar deals in the past under Obama but the Dems weren't having it. Keep on keeping on though Bake.

This guy was the son of Libyan refugees. The "theyre citizens" meme seems to be speaking past the problem when the majority of these attacks come from 2nd generations.

This guy was the son of Libyan refugees. The "theyre citizens" meme seems to be speaking past the problem when the majority of these attacks come from 2nd generations.

How? So UK should have banned immigrants/refugees from Libya 20+ years ago?

How? So UK should have banned immigrants/refugees from Libya 20+ years ago?

im all for the US looking to fix healthcare by taking ideas from countries that do it better so maybe the UK should look at what poland does with immigration

fbtbDGG.png

Hmm, ok.

Where's the thread where I praised any Obama-penned deal that armed the Saudis?

Where was the outcry to oust Catholics from the US and denounce their religion as a radical ideology when the IRA was wreaking terrorist havoc in the 80s?

Where was the outcry to oust Catholics from the US and denounce their religion as a radical ideology when the IRA was wreaking terrorist havoc in the 80s?

Watching the 30 for 30 on Notre Dame Miami now. Will update you shortly.

Even though I'm not speaking to you, it's Catholics vs convicts. I was at that game. Any questions I can answer Captain? I'm still enjoying my Mother's Day breakfast btw.

no i just wanted to see JH do some backflips early in the morning

speaking of backs, i seem to have tweaked mine last night

Riscdeac seems like someone that has a killer pie recipe, what you cooking up this weekend?

Back