• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

and for whoever asked, I worked the Memorial Weekend (street bike) weeks in Myrtle Beach but it was many years ago now. I mainly did 12 hours overnight shifts walking a 4 block strip of the main drag. I actually really enjoyed interacting with people but it could get tense pretty quickly.

Cop car on fire in Richmond now.

Charlotte City Councilman Braxton Winston was just arrested for failure to disperse.

Seeing more millennials than Gen Z'ers, but no Gen X'rs yeah.

Really? I feel like most of the crowd is squarely 18-25 (maybe some younger than 18) and some 25-35. But I'm really bad with ages now that I'm an old.

MSNBC using this moment to sell Joe Biden is gross.

You watch MSNBC?

Cop car on fire in Richmond now.

I just started back watching CNN and it looks like the car fires and dumpster fires are the worst things happening now. One of the reporters in Minneapolis is just walking down the interstate with protesters. He described it as "good exercise." The worst thing was people cursing and throwing bottles out of slow moving cars. Sara Snider pointed out two literal dumpster fires.

When Trump took over, I said the 60s may end up look like a Sunday school picnic. I prayed I would be wrong about it. Sadly, this is trending that way.

I'm kind of surprised the national legs these events have grown.

Brian Williams just had William Bratton on air. Just unimaginably stupid shit.

Oof.

Former poster SkinsNDeacs just posted this on Facebook. He's a good follow if you know him in real life.

100634156_10109512212022713_6758077576503099392_n.jpg

I don’t have cable so I don’t usually watch MSNBC but I’m at a hotel.

There's literally a continuous tug of war between protesters and cops across the street from the White House.

I made the poor decision to have MSNBC on in the background while I was working today because I was curious how this all was being covered. Bratton was on various shows all day.

I made the poor decision to have MSNBC on in the background while I was working today because I was curious how this all was being covered. Bratton was on various shows all day.

Brian Williams show is just disgusting. Engaging in the Russia bullshit. Cops, FBI.

Oof.

Former poster SkinsNDeacs just posted this on Facebook. He's a good follow if you know him in real life.

100634156_10109512212022713_6758077576503099392_n.jpg

Got some news for you, posting the Trump bullshit IS real life, and your friend has just proven to not be a good fellow.

Got some news for you, posting the Trump bullshit IS real life, and your friend has just proven to not be a good fellow.

It's a "there's a tweet for everything" post. That's Trump's tweet from last month supporting those BS AstroTurf cosplaytriots.

One of our city councilmen posted a tribute to Heather Heyer. Today would have been her 35th birthday.

Ok, thanks for needlessly posting that out of context. Not sure your intention.

Ok, thanks for needlessly posting that out of context. Not sure your intention.

Thought it was obvious it was a "tweet for every occasion" based on the date.

Back