• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Obligatory warning to everyone to remain vigilant about misinformation and trolls, especially on social media. There are undoubtedly foreign actors trying to pour gasoline on this situation right now.

Lol you don’t quit with Russia shit do you

You think I’m joking? Half of twitter still consists of trolls from Russia, China, Iran and North Korea looking to fuck with us and divide us. Don’t be obtuse.

Does it look like we are keeping a real united front right now?

I would have to see it again, but I think it was worse than you are depicting.

Worse how? The cop was flinging the dude around hard. One person tried to kick the cop from behind. One guy got a punch in. The rest were trying to separate them. Honestly, they may have saved that dude's life. If they were trying to take out the cop, they would have kept going after him. They didn't. They were trying to save the dude in the hoodie.

Keep your third eye open

Putin wants us focusing on Minneapolis rn

The kremlin is winning this information battle

It looked to me like community was practicing self defense in trying to protect someone’s life from police violence.

And that dude who pulled the police guy away was no doubt a plain clothes officer.

It looked to me like community was practicing self defense in trying to protect someone’s life from police violence.

And that dude who pulled the police guy away was no doubt a plain clothes officer.

Or at least military. He did the right thing. It was like a bar fight where a guy collects his asshole friend and sits him down.

Attacking the CNN building does seem like the sort of thing an infiltrating Trump supporter would do to stir up trouble.

Worse how? The cop was flinging the dude around hard. One person tried to kick the cop from behind. One guy got a punch in. The rest were trying to separate them. Honestly, they may have saved that dude's life. If they were trying to take out the cop, they would have kept going after him. They didn't. They were trying to save the dude in the hoodie.

I misread your post initally and thought you were implying that no one was attacking the officer. Clearly some were. Most were trying to separate them. My mistake.

I wonder what the guy in the hoodie did to get the cop to engage him. Having been an officer and having personally worked big events such as Myrtle Beach Bike Weeks that involve large, drunk crowds that can turn on a dime, it is not good thinking to physically engage a person like that unless they are threatening the safety of the crowd. You have to know the situation and your surroundings. Public safety is the goal.

Like MHB, Townie, MDMH and other extremist Lwers bringing up Biden's crime bill vote? I notice you don't say anything about that.

Are you saying I don’t talk about about MHB, you whiny old shitstain? I have. So again, shut the fuck up. You are not a fucking victim.

On another note, it looks like these protests are almost 100% a multiracial Gen Z coalition. It's a huge change from the Michael Brown and Freddie Gray protests in Ferguson and Baltimore for example.

Seeing more millennials than Gen Z'ers, but no Gen X'rs yeah.

It’s like they don’t even care to pretend anymore, it’s just ohh you aren’t police well fuck you. With amount of right wing fuck sticks that are in police departments I’m sure the war being waged by trump and others on the media only hypes them up even more to be assholes.

It’s like they don’t even care to pretend anymore, it’s just ohh you aren’t police well fuck you. With amount of right wing fuck sticks that are in police departments I’m sure the war being waged by trump and others on the media only hypes them up even more to be assholes.

It's brutal, the cop aims straight at the news camera. You'd think that there would be at least a better understanding between cops and local news reporters.

How many protests do we have going on tonight? It's insane.

Back