• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Huh? That wasn't my point and I don't think it was Ph's point at all.

I said white people should not displace the labor onto people of color, not that white people haven't been responsible for contributing to racial equality.

I was speaking about the conversation as a whole, not your specific addition. I just think the "white people need to really do something about this racism" conversation is tired and hackneyed. Conflating race with power is a wrongheaded endeavor and it can't address social inequality and injustice.

Last edited:
We really need Bane-type shit in the Twin Cities.

We need Kangaroo Courts for all four cops.

Lock them up all now and expedite the trials.

That autopsy was a joke.

Cop car on fire in Atlanta.

I was speaking about the conversation as a whole, not your specific addition. I just think the "white people need to really do something about this racism" conversation is tired and hackneyed. Conflating race with power is a wrongheaded endeavor and it can't address social inequality and injustice.

Tired and hackneyed? I think your stance here is weird and misguided. Who do you think needs to address social inequality and injustice who hasn’t been doing it already?

I wonder if assault with a deadly weapon (a car) to deny a person their right to protest peacefully is a civil rights violation.

She might have to worry if Biden wins and we get an AG who cares about the rule of law.

I understand the point that MDMH is trying to make but read the fucking room dude. Now is not the time for a #notallwhitepeople post

I wonder if assault with a deadly weapon (a car) to deny a person their right to protest peacefully is a civil rights violation.

She might have to worry if Biden wins and we get an AG who cares about the rule of law.

“Rule of law” definitely on the liberal bingo card.

There is a white dude trying to break the front of CNN HQ with a skateboard right now. Probably 50 demonstrators with 50 police on the inside of CNN HQ.

I completely understand the frustration behind these protests but this particular one in CNN HQ feels entirely counterproductive right now.

Holy shut. They just threw a firework in the middle of police in the bottom of the headquarters.

Back