• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Except that they look and act exactly like the ANTIFA footage when you see them fighting the far right dummies.

Do you have any footage of them fighting anybody except the far right?

Brews there are a lot of images of Proud Boys and other Neo-Nazi member participating in the looting this weekend as well that are easy to find on Twitter. My best guess is that a wide range of opportunists showed up to spread chaos and steal things this weekend.

On a positive note, this is the best way that I've found to donate some money to the cause.

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ab_mn

Split a donation to all groups listed on this page, or allocate specific amounts to individual groups:
Black Lives Matter Global Network
Reclaim the Block
National Bail Out
Black Visions Collective
NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
The National Police Accountability Project
Color of Change Education Fund
Unicorn Riot
Campaign Zero
Advancement Project
The Marshall Project

This is fair. All sorts of dummies have been out and about this week!

Just go and watch footage of known antifa and then watch the people from this week. You’ll be disappointed how similar that they look.

Just reread your own post and reconsider if watching two different but similar looking youtube videos is a valid basis for inference and setting national terrorism policy.

Just go and watch footage of known antifa and then watch the people from this week. You’ll be disappointed how similar that they look.

OK. But you haven't given any evidence that Antifa is doing anything except opposing fascists.

What actual evidence do we have that Antifa is causing or stoking violence in these protests?

Trump’s clearly boogeymaning the “media”. Why not Antifa as well?

There's several news articles on the net about this question. I've linked a CNN article from yesterday below. The gist of it is that "Law enforcement and federal officials say outside elements from both far-right and far-left groups are helping fuel the violent and damaging confrontations that have marred protests across the country in recent days, despite President Donald Trump's focus just on Antifa and the far left. Although interference in this way may be happening, federal and local officials have yet to provide evidence to the public...While Trump and Barr have focused on Antifa, the FBI and other agencies are tracking groups from both the extremist right and left involved in the riots and attacks on police."

A typical statement about Antifa in the article is from Denver Mayor Michael Hancock, who told CNN that he "wouldn't be surprised if Antifa" was behind the protests in Denver, but admitted that "we don't have specific information they're directly engaged...but we have intel, we have watched and intercepted, frankly, groups coming into Denver." So he has no proof, just suspicion.

Link: https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31/politics/outside-influence-extremists-riots-us/index.html

Do you have any footage of them fighting anybody except the far right?

I’m on my phone so it’s hard to post tweets, but search ANTIFA In Twitter and go to the videos tab. Obviously there will be the right wing twitter dudes sharing footage but also there are local news sources that have them causing property damage, smashing windows and things while black people ask them to stop, and just being general problems. To answer your question specifically, I haven’t seen them get into fights with anyone other than the far right idiots or police.

There's several news articles on the net about this question. I've linked a CNN article from yesterday below. The gist of it is that "Law enforcement and federal officials say outside elements from both far-right and far-left groups are helping fuel the violent and damaging confrontations that have marred protests across the country in recent days, despite President Donald Trump's focus just on Antifa and the far left. Although interference in this way may be happening, federal and local officials have yet to provide evidence to the public...While Trump and Barr have focused on Antifa, the FBI and other agencies are tracking groups from both the extremist right and left involved in the riots and attacks on police."

A typical statement about Antifa in the article is from Denver Mayor Michael Hancock, who told CNN that he "wouldn't be surprised if Antifa" was behind the protests in Denver, but admitted that "we don't have specific information they're directly engaged...but we have intel, we have watched and intercepted, frankly, groups coming into Denver." So he has no proof, just suspicion.

Link: https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31/politics/outside-influence-extremists-riots-us/index.html

WHY HAVEN'T THESE GUYS WATCHED THE SIMILAR BUT DIFFERENT YOUTUBE VIDEOS?!?!?!

WHY HAVEN'T THESE GUYS WATCHED THE SIMILAR BUT DIFFERENT YOUTUBE VIDEOS?!?!?!

You ask for miracles, Theo, I give you the F.B.I.

We will have an idea of what else they’ve been up to now that they’re on the radar.

I’m on my phone so it’s hard to post tweets, but search ANTIFA In Twitter and go to the videos tab. Obviously there will be the right wing twitter dudes sharing footage but also there are local news sources that have them causing property damage, smashing windows and things while black people ask them to stop, and just being general problems. To answer your question specifically, I haven’t seen them get into fights with anyone other than the far right idiots or police.

who is "them"? Was there a group of people causing the property damage holding a "smash fascism" banner and wearing Antifa logos? You see how this is a ridiculous line of thinking? The way that you identify these organizations is by their organization. Otherwise, all you have to go on is tattoos, insignias, and shit. Like the kind of white supremacist tattoos, shirts, and bumper stickers that cops wear all across the country.

You ask for miracles, Theo, I give you the F.B.I.

We will have an idea of what else they’ve been up to now that they’re on the radar.

You'll have to excuse us if we no longer believe Trump's justice department. All the honest brokers have been purged. Its just sycophants and yes-men now.

all this Antifa nonsense is so blatantly political and calculated right now its outrageous. It's politically untenable for conservatives to consider a national backlash against their ideology, so they have to convince themselves that it's really just white leftists organizing the whole thing. It's the most obvious propaganda, and it's really sad that you're falling for it. You know, it's ok for you to condemn rioting and looting without fantasizing that it's politically orchestrated. It isn't as if you don't have thousands of years of cultural and political upheaval to compare it with. This is the same shit that happened in the 60's, in Detroit, in Watts, New York.

In a way Antifa is the perfect group for Trump and conservatives to get worked up about. It is easily blamed for all sorts of violence and mayhem, yet the fact that it is difficult to identify, and even harder to gain actual evidence of its involvement in riots, makes it a perfect foil for your typical paranoid, conspiracy-loving, Dale Gribble-level conservative. They're everywhere and nowhere, operate by stealth, and are no doubt protected and covertly supported by LibDem officials. No doubt every group they dislike and distrust - immigrants, urban areas, snooty elitist universities - are filled with Antifa types. Conservatives have always needed an enemy to rally around - for generations it was the Commies - and now maybe they have finally found their new shadowy foe to fight. Go get 'em, AG Barr!

who is "them"? Was there a group of people causing the property damage holding a "smash fascism" banner and wearing Antifa logos? You see how this is a ridiculous line of thinking? The way that you identify these organizations is by their organization. Otherwise, all you have to go on is tattoos, insignias, and shit. Like the kind of white supremacist tattoos, shirts, and bumper stickers that cops wear all across the country.

I think they’re pretty smart and the decentralization and anonymity when doing crimes are features, not bugs. I will concede that ANTIFA being involved is my personal gut feeling but can also see that people need more proof. You can call me crazy, but i don’t like violent commies. The white supremacism that has infiltrated our police forces is horrific and why we need to stamp it out.

You'll have to excuse us if we no longer believe Trump's justice department. All the honest brokers have been purged. Its just sycophants and yes-men now.

Keith Ellison needs to put the other three cops in jail. I know they are working around the clock to build their case, but it’s urgent.

Floyd's brother was speaking about half an hour ago. He begged for peace and for everyone to vote in every election.

There are some who say you shouldn't vote unless there is a perfect candidate. All that does is reinforce the power of the people whose goals are to take away rights. It's not accidental that the lower the vote turnout, The higher the number of radical RWers who win.

Trump will have named over 25% of the federal bench by the time he leaves. This will have repercussions for decades to come. Should he win again that number will dramatically increase and our nation could have another Civil War. If we don't vote, McConnell and others will again.

Promoting violence and not voting will lead to many of the younger people living their lives in a nation so evil that today will look like heaven. VOTE!!! Make sure EVERYONE VOTES!

There is NO Department of Justice anymore!

BINGO!!!

This another part of the effort by Trump and the far right to divide the left rather unite it. If hopelessness grows and us versus them is part of the opposition, people could get frustrated and stay home and not vote. This is their plan and their dream.

Last edited:
I for one am shocked over this outcome, time to fire whoever did the first autopsy which was clearly bogus to pretty much everyone so I don't even know why they tried it.

all this Antifa nonsense is so blatantly political and calculated right now its outrageous. It's politically untenable for conservatives to consider a national backlash against their ideology, so they have to convince themselves that it's really just white leftists organizing the whole thing. It's the most obvious propaganda, and it's really sad that you're falling for it. You know, it's ok for you to condemn rioting and looting without fantasizing that it's politically orchestrated. It isn't as if you don't have thousands of years of cultural and political upheaval to compare it with. This is the same shit that happened in the 60's, in Detroit, in Watts, New York.

The protests are not a vast left wing conspiracy, they’re a response to centuries of mistreatment of black people and a call to end police brutality against black people. We can agree on that, no?

Can we also agree fringe groups on both sides are taking advantage?

Back