• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Do you think there is going to be less damage if the 82nd Airborne is going through city streets rounding up citizens?

Pretty big dividing line between cracking down on the protests and illegally sending regular Army units in to kill everyone.

Chop off like 5 sets of hands and given these are mainly high schoolers, they'll think twice.

yeah, that hasn't changed. The only people worried about Antifa are fascists and paranoid geriatrics shitting their pants watching Fox News and listening to Rush Limbaugh in their car

I'm confident the small business owners who had their property destroyed, goods stolen, and employees assaulted all under the guise of social justice might have a different take.

Or are these folks the 'fascists' referred to in your post? If everyone would stop being so 'fascist'... Antifa would never even exist!!!

They counterprotest armed white supremacists and neo-nazis. You just "both sides" the conflict like Trump the coward. Seems like you'd personally have a less naive outlook on fascism than "just ignore it, and it will go away".

I have clearly opposed the violence from the right and attacked them openly and often.

If you paid any attention at all to what I've been posting for years, you'd realize how totally absurd the highlighted part is. I've been posting about getting rid of the fascist RW here for decades.

You couldn't be more wrong, but I don't expect you admit it. It would be nice, but I don't expect it.

Well they got most the shopping centers in LA the past two days, the parade of sirens make it sound like Pasadena is on the menu today.

Everyone knows LA (and especially Pasadena) are hotbeds for neo-nazis and armed white supremacists.

This is incredibly simplistic. It's nothing like Trump and the right think it, but they do espouse violence and that's unacceptable.

They espouse violence against Nazis and only Nazis.

I'm confident the small business owners who had their property destroyed, goods stolen, and employees assaulted all under the guise of social justice might have a different take.

Or are these folks the 'fascists' referred to in your post? If everyone would stop being so 'fascist'... Antifa would never even exist!!!

fuck does that have to do with Antifa?

But they consider many people who aren't Nazis just as bad. It's not only Nazis they attack. It's those they don't agree with as well.

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounders/who-are-antifa

"The current political climate increases the chances of violent confrontations at protests and rallies. Antifa have expanded their definition of fascist/fascism to include not just white supremacists and other extremists, but also many conservatives and supporters of President Trump. In Berkeley, for example, some antifa were captured on video harassing Trump supporters with no known extremist connections. Antifa have also falsely characterized some recent right wing rallies as “Nazi” events, even though they were not actually white supremacist in nature. "

Last edited:

Lots of Nazis in the United States these days posing as minorities and owning small businesses.

Quite the long game the followers of Hitler are playing here in 2020.

Check my above post that I edited while you were posting. It includes an ADL statement about how ANTIFA has evolved.

Thanks. That passage you quoted says they harassed Trump supporters as the one specific example of AntiFa expanding their espoused violence. That doesn’t move the needle for me.

hmm, I wonder how white supremacy identification has evolved recently, say... since 2016?

Thanks. That passage you quoted says they harassed Trump supporters as the one specific example of AntiFa expanding their espoused violence. That doesn’t move the needle for me.

Read the entire article.

Using violence against your political opponent for being your political opponent, strengthens that person or group.

Back