• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

This is a great tweet. White supremacy wants us to believe the last 244 years of the US experiment are working. The last 244 years have met the conditions of what was written in the founding documents for all people. And that this is as good as it can get, so it's just crazy to believe any country is doing better or any other system could work better.

Its nice the military is rolling in with all the sand colored equipment for urban warfare, from one terrorist group on to the next.

Going to look pretty silly when they didn't spring for the 1,000 dollar paint upgrade makes them an easier target for Antifa and their RPGs.

Townie, you don’t live in Philly anymore right? PhillyDSA put out a trash statement and they are getting dunked on.

Only those (read MILLENNIALS) who have done NOTHING for themselves think that getting rid of all cops will lead to peace and equality....typical.

The DIFFERENCE between boommers and you is that if we saw a problem we didn't fish it away, we went and tried to fix it. VIOLA! Microwave Popcorn. You WHINE, BLAME others for it and post videos of your weak effeminine friends getting dominated on social media.

Altogether, Delgado — on behalf of the US Park Police — conceded the agency displayed an error in judgment with its emphatic Monday statement that led the Trump campaign to demand retractions from reporters, including me.

Every department under federal control is there to be used as an arm of the Trump campaign.

Townie, you don’t live in Philly anymore right? PhillyDSA put out a trash statement and they are getting dunked on.

no i live in dc now

i went to two philly dsa meetings and promptly quit

so many mouthbreathers

Cough RJ cough

y'all remember the unarmed and peaceful 75 year old man in Buffalo who got his skull cracked by the police, well turns out there was more to the story

Geez. He would have been better off wearing it.

thank god

i've seen that over a million people are expected to peacefully protest in DC this weekend

"Antifa leader decapitates officer and proceeds to taunt officers with trophy helmet"- Some conservative website TheReff reads.

Back