• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

"Burn our churches, loot our businesses, and destroy our homes" is real rich coming from a northwest Georgian conservative threatening you with a gun. Like open a fucking history book.

So the market salary threshold to attract non-sociopath fascist police candidates in Philly is >$127,000 a year.

Sounds like the Democrat Philly mayor should have had a chat with the police union and black police chief about their hiring tactics, training, and pay scale.

Minneapolis any use of choke holds. A small, but important step.

I really don't see a grope until she's trying to break away. I would assume she's already been told she's under arrest and didn't put her hands behind her back which puts her in the amorphous world of resisting arrest. Don't get me wrong, this is a ridiculous display, but I don't see it as a sexual assault.

Sounds like the Democrat Philly mayor should have had a chat with the police union and black police chief about their hiring tactics, training, and pay scale.

If anything is clear now it's that big city mayors are utterly terrified of and have absolutely no control over their police forces.

Pretty sure we're not getting rid of capitalism without ongoing violent coercion and oppression. Just from a different angle.

If anything is clear now it's that big city mayors are utterly terrified of and have absolutely no control over their police forces.

well some of them *cough* de Blasio *cough* are clearly being personally threatened by their own police forces. The NYPD union is about 1 more night of protesting away from kidnapping his children and tweeting about it

I'm legitimately worried about an armed coup of police officers if any city tries to disband the police force.

Secretary of the Army said he was "uncomfortable" with flying in on duty troops from NC to DC to potentially "dominate" protesters.

just a reminder, 0 arrests were made last night in DC from protesters, it was entirely peaceful citywide

I mean it's East Cap, they're rolling back to the armory.

Edited to add: After some googlemap forensic analysis (insert CSI "enhance" gif here), looks like I was wrong and they are heading AWAY from the armory. So let's hope those trucks are empty and they're going to pick up their buddies. Although I'd much rather have DCNG out there than USSS or Park Police.

Last edited:
Back