• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Why should our police and border patrol be trained by IDF? Why is everything so militarized? It makes them view citizens lawfully protesting or at traffic stops as literal enemy combatants.

Why should our police and border patrol be trained by IDF? Why is everything so militarized? It makes them view citizens lawfully protesting or at traffic stops as literal enemy combatants.

You’re right but the perpetually frightened conservative white vote thinks otherwise.

But Townie, if they don’t brutalize their fellow Americans, they may not make it home and that is their top priority.

But Townie, if they don’t brutalize their fellow Americans, they may not make it home and that is their top priority.

Another serious answer is that Americans are armed to the teeth.

It's still worth noting the rich hypocrisy of conservatives being terrified of liberal big government "overreach", and gun owners claiming they need their guns to oppose the government when it turns America into a police state and liberal fascist jackbooted thugs with their name in a secret government database come for them, yet Trump is turning the government into everything they claim to fear and you hear crickets from the usual suspects. Always projecting. Always.

Another serious answer is that Americans are armed to the teeth.

Obviously. How else can we keep the forces of a corrupt government from taking our freedom.

What is the percentage of overlap between the blue lives matter crowd and the I need my guns to keep the government in check crowd?

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/l...rters/67-a2471df9-c290-4163-a62c-3d7744168f08

Bock the bluf?

EedKGlbXoAAjQSa

A "Back the Blue" rally with Confederate flags and Trump flags showed up in the parking lot of a predominantly Black church that proudly waves a Black Lives Matter banner. The video from the pastor is worth of a listen.

The Rev. Frederick D. Haynes III, senior pastor of Friendship West Baptist Church, went live on Facebook Sunday afternoon with a blatant message for the group.
“Blue lives matter, or whatever you’re talking about?” Haynes says in the video. “Let me just say this right now: At this point, if you ain’t saying ‘Black Lives Matter,’ you might as well have a klan rally.”

“And you know that ain’t welcome on the campus of Friendship West,” he says. “You are not going to come to Oak Cliff and intimidate us.”
Haynes adds this message for the rally participants:
“Now is the time to divest from policing systems and invest communities. You want your lives to matter, blue? Then that’s what you do. You invest in our community instead of trying to intimidate our community. ‘Cause we ain’t the ones to be intimidated.”
https://oakcliff.advocatemag.com/2020/08/pastor-responds-to-back-the-blue-rally/

Hard to interpret "Back the Blue" and Confederate flags and Trump flags showing up to a church with predominantly Black congregation as anything except a threat. The first thing that popped into my mind reading that article was Dylann Roof sitting in that prayer meeting at Emanuel AME Church in Charleston.

Or them thar “Back the Blue” folks, and their sympathizers, are merely a bunch of passionate and solidly misguided idiots apparently unable to feel or demonstrate appropriate empathy and humanity.

TLDR: they’re idiots and assholes.

[the first thing that someone says pops into their mind is not an “equation”.]

Why is it needed in a government building in Michigan?

Why the fuck is it needed period? you GOP nincompoops keep that shit legal with all your might

No shock that Angus only brings up open carry when black people have a gun out. It’s the NRA/Black Panther situation.

Or them thar “Back the Blue” folks, and their sympathizers, are merely a bunch of passionate and solidly misguided idiots apparently unable to feel or demonstrate appropriate empathy and humanity.

TLDR: they’re idiots and assholes.

[the first thing that someone says pops into their mind is not an “equation”.]

Not trying to be contrarian, but I think protesting at a black church with a confederate flag shows a very clear intent that goes beyond idiocy. Taking a confederate flag to protest an abortion clinic would be idiocy. This is just straight up white supremacy

A "Back the Blue" rally with Confederate flags and Trump flags showed up in the parking lot of a predominantly Black church that proudly waves a Black Lives Matter banner. The video from the pastor is worth of a listen.

https://oakcliff.advocatemag.com/2020/08/pastor-responds-to-back-the-blue-rally/

Hard to interpret "Back the Blue" and Confederate flags and Trump flags showing up to a church with predominantly Black congregation as anything except a threat. The first thing that popped into my mind reading that article was Dylann Roof sitting in that prayer meeting at Emanuel AME Church in Charleston.

How does one join the Texas Ram Truck club?

Good job, social justice warriors. Good work.

sounds like a bad management decision to me. if it was so effective, why did they choose that program to cut ?

Last edited:
Back