• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

my favorite part of that is he leads off with the implication that merely Resisting Arrest qualifies for a deadly force response

They're not even pretending that innocent until proven guilty is a thing. Black people are just guilty.

Interesting. So apparently a witness heard the police announce themselves despite having a no-knock warrant. That seemingly explains why Breonna and her boyfriend were out of bed. Of course, we will never know if they just heard a noise or if they knew they were police.

Discrepancies in ballistics reports is a serious issue. Ballistics is a highly subjective field. I have inspected a firearms department for accreditation before and while there are many objective measurements, the final call can come down to subjective observations. Unfortunately this can lead to reasonable doubt. It sounds like that is a major reason for not charging.

Ultimately, much reform is needed. I hope that's what comes out of this tragedy.

Why not let a jury decide what doubt is reasonable?

The shooting will start soon.

I've been wondering for the past couple of years if this would be the first presidential election since the 1800s in which Americans would start shooting at other Americans to either keep them from voting or just to kill them outright because they support the wrong party or candidate. We seem to be getting closer to that nightmare scenario every day.

What happened to the master race over the last 80 years? Put on a lot of pounds, lost an equal amount of IQ.

Last edited:
I’ve heard it’s just a few bad apples but the protests themselves aren’t violent.

Back