• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

What wasn't clear? There wasn't time for the officers to "mistook" anything. They drove up and shot him then handcuffed his sister and threw her into the cop car while her little brother's body was on the ground.

What wasn't clear? There wasn't time for the officers to "mistook" anything. They drove up and shot him then handcuffed his sister and threw her into the cop car while her little brother's body was on the ground.

Of all the awful police brutality videos, this one angered me the most.

Yeah. Tamir Rice and John Crawford will always stick with me. They never had a second to even understand what was happening. Someone called in and said they had a gun and the cops just shot them.

immediately this guy should be fired, guns removed from his house, and charged with threatening the life of a public official.

these are not jokes, we all know this, and people in position of authority need to be held to a higher standard. this is why police reform is necessary...this guy does not belong on a police force.

Of all the awful police brutality videos, this one angered me the most.

i agree this is terrible, they shot the kid before the car even stopped.

reminds me to the TV show Unicorn, where the black couple have to discuss with white couples why they can't give their child a toy guy.

Yeah. Tamir Rice and John Crawford will always stick with me. They never had a second to even understand what was happening. Someone called in and said they had a gun and the cops just shot them.

I've never been able to bring myself to watch the Rice video

prior to George Floyd, the Eric Garner video is the one that sticks most with me

immediately this guy should be fired, guns removed from his house, and charged with threatening the life of a public official.

these are not jokes, we all know this, and people in position of authority need to be held to a higher standard. this is why police reform is necessary...this guy does not belong on a police force.

Internal investigation incoming.

This. Over and over. That’s not a guy that is going to make measured decisions in a high pressure situation. That’s not a guy that is going to treat all the people he serves with respect. He has proven he makes very irresponsible decisions on the job.
No way that asshole should have a gun.

Do we need a Fascism vs. Fascism thread?

Last edited:
Back