• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

I feel like jhmd’s troll game used to be a lot better.
Only bc the same dumb talking points used to get us all out of sorts. He's not clever enough to be an effective troll.

Plama, on the other hand, crafts his trollish bad takes with precision, formulating his responses with individual personalities in mind. Intelligence not necessary for brilliant trolling, but nuance can really do a job

plama is a good troll, it's true.

sucks that he uses his trolling for evil but i guess nobody's perfect

what you all refer to as "trolling" is just the ordinary american response to millenial hot takes.

what you all refer to as "trolling" is just the ordinary american response to millenial hot takes.

Americans are generally trolls, yes. Especially the ones who don’t really think for themselves and just repeat basic 80s neoliberal takes.

This is making waves locally today. Essentially Asheville PD will stop responding in person to crimes where there is low chance for a resolution. But they’re mainly losing officers because of the shit pay.

Not coming to the scene of “simple assaults” seems strange. How are they suppose to know if it’s simple vs felony? Kind of the green lights throwing punches at bars and shit. Not that Asheville is that wild anyways. I have no problem with the rest of the list.

Especially with all of the unreported murders going on. Somebody really needs to step up and do something about that. Maybe the social workers can get to the bottom of it.

I feel confident social workers could do what police spend the vast majority of their time doing. It doesn’t really take much skill or training to show up after a crime (that you didn’t stop) has occurred and jot down some notes.

I feel confident social workers could do what police spend the vast majority of their time doing. It doesn’t really take much skill or training to show up after a crime (that you didn’t stop) has occurred and jot down some notes.

However what we really need police for these days unfortunately is that there's a large group of people that thinks its socially acceptable to burn down the local mall after someone on twitter gets upset that a girl got shot before she could knife another girl halfway across the country before the video comes out.

However what we really need police for these days unfortunately is that there's a large group of people that thinks its socially acceptable to burn down the local mall after someone on twitter gets upset that a girl got shot before she could knife another girl halfway across the country before the video comes out.

*Black* girl shot *by the police*

No one seems to give a shit about regular black-on-black violence. Some people even deny it exists.

We have a whole thread for gun violence. Feel free to check it out.

When a rookie cop with minimal training and a high school diploma has the same salary as a veteran teacher with a masters degree, you might have misplaced priorities.

Back