• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Despicable.

Eric André Sues Clayton County Police Over Alleged Racial Profiling at Atlanta Airport

André and comedian Clayton English claim their constitutional rights were violated through racial profiling and coercive searches

———-
Police records from August 30, 2020 to April 30, 2021 show there were 402 jet bridge stops at the Atlanta airport. Of the 378 passengers whose race was listed, 211 people were Black (56% of those stopped) and 258 were people of color (68% of those stopped), the lawsuit says. Out of the 402 total stops, only three reported drug seizures: 10 grams of drugs from one passenger, 26 grams of “suspected THC gummies” from a different passenger, and six prescription pills without a prescription from a third passenger, the lawsuit reads. Two of those people were charged. The lawsuit also states that those 402 stops yielded more than $1 million in cash and money orders from 25 passengers, but only two people—the same caught with drugs—were charged. Eight people challenged their money seizures and Clayton County police settled each case, returning much of the money, the lawsuit says.

———-

So cops stole from 25 people and 17 never got their money back.

Yes, but holding people accountable for what they say or do is being woke. That is bad, very bad and Marxist!

Ha, that's my home county and I'm familiar with that guy. "Black bastards" is not the worst term I expected to see once I saw his name.

Yes, but holding people accountable for what they say or do is being woke. That is bad, very bad and Marxist!
Yeah, I definitely get the impression that people who complain about everything being "woke" are really just upset that their days of being able to be a public bigot, racist, sexist, etc. without getting called out for it are over. "Why can't I say that black people are stupid and inferior without getting called out for it? I'm being targeted, and it's so unfair! This woke culture is just ruining my life!"

chicago fop prez

These people would have been Blackshirts if their families never left Italy. And I bet for someone so proud of his heritage he doesn't understand a lick of Italian.

I'd bet dollars to donuts this dude's family is from Napoli or somewhere south of there, so licking the boots of some Genovese lunatic who would probably call him terrone today is super rich.

Back