• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

I mean dude was asleep. Woke up. Walked out with his hands up. And got capped. Police better get their check book open. And drop those charges. Guy did nothing wrong

He harmed a perfectly good bullet!

Thank goodness for body camp footage.

So the Memphis video is going to be released today and it appears that it’s going to be really really bad.

"About the same if not worse" than Rodney King.

I guess the cops not being white helps a little bit, instead it’s just shitty cops instead of shitty racist cops.

Why do i feel like the shitty racist cop union may have tried harder to protect white cops?

Man there's a troubling amount of black people being killed by cops when I go to google Tyre Nichols and my brain googles Tyree King instead.

The FBI Director saw the footage and it's so bad he felt like he had to make a public statement. I read about it and if that's true, I don't really need to ever see it.

yeah please don't post it here - if you really need to post it on the boards for impact then put it on the sports board

rodney king video is a tougher watch because rodney was already subdued. this one is fucked up, but not squeamish. Looked like 10 punches or so.

rodney king video is a tougher watch because rodney was already subdued. this one is fucked up, but not squeamish. Looked like 10 punches or so.

This video was fucking heinous. They had him subdued and stood him up like a punching bag and took turns trying to deliver a knockout blow.

Back